|I'll never get tired of photographing these stinkies.|
- During my elliptical workout the other day, I discovered that my right shoulder smelled like beer. I don't drink beer. That was awkward.
- Yesterday I lost my hairbrush and my first immediate thought was, "I'll just call it." I do this all the time. Lost my keys. Call them! Can't find my book. Call it! No, self, this only works when you lose your phone.
- Accidentally tucked my hair into the waist of my pants. #longhairproblems
- I ordered my Christmas and New Years Eve dresses a few weeks back...and they both ended up being too big. (This is a problem I don't mind having.) Anyhoo, I ordered new sizes and one of them arrived yesterday and fits like a glove. Excite!
- Round one of our Christmas cards has been deployed today! And it only took 36 hours between order time and delivery time...I'm seriously impressed, MPixPro. Nice work, indeed.
- Only 12 days until we begin our journey back to Missouri for two blissful, frozen custard and queso dip filled weeks.
- 25 Days of Christmas on ABC Family rocks my socks. I've been so stinking bummed that I haven't been able to watch holiday movies lately because movie rental stores are virtually nonexistent anymore, Redbox never gets my favorite holiday movies and Netflix has the lamest selection of all time (except when it comes to TV shows). Oh, ABC Fam, I love you.
- I just realized every single one of my raves is related to Christmas. It seems that I'm excited about it.