- My head hasn't hit the bed at night this week before 1AM. My business has one hot mess of a website that needs to be up and running, and when you've got a little nugget to play with all day long you don't settle in to get your other work accomplished until after his bedtime. After a 1:30AM bedtime for Mama, night feedings every 2 hours after that and a wake up call at 7:30AM, I'm somehow feeling miraculously fabulous right now. But that may or may not be the caffeine talking. Is this still a rant? I don't even know what's happening here.
- With just a month and a half until the LA marathon, my marathon training came to a screeching halt last week when my foot was aching so bad I could hardly walk. I'm rehabbing it out right now, but nothing is more frustrating than being injured at this stage in the training game. Also...
- TWO STRAIGHT HOURS on the elliptical to make up for missing my long run this past weekend. Two. Hours.
- We have a skilled army crawler and a burgeoning stander! In a short two week span, Knox has become wildly mobile. Now, if I could just get him to stop touching all of the things in the house...
- A lovely new couch is set to arrive at our house tomorrow and my living room can't wait. And Yoshi can't wait to lick it thoroughly :|
- El Nino is here and it brought us some legitimate stormy weather. Thunder and lightning and rain you can hear drumming on the roof and windows - be still, my Midwestern heart. We'll inside cuddling it out over here.
- Knox and I are back to class after our winter break. Bring on the shared Mama woes, the baby toy stealing and the ball pit germs. As seen above, Knox is clearly ready for it.