Monday, October 22, 2012

You may be at work, Ryan, but you can't hide from this song.


Friday morning I spent entirely too much money on a website domain
and template for my new fancy-pants photography biz website.
And then I let the template sit on my computer and I spent the entire day 
working on the homework I have due this Wednesday.
HA, yeah right. 
I have zero patience.
I spent ALL DAY Friday playing with my website.
I was like a little kid, dying to play with my sweet new Christmas presents.
Seriously, I didn't even change out of my jammies,
I just glued myself to the computer from 7:30 AM to midnight.
And I listened to this song on repeat all 16.5 hours...
annnnd then the whole rest of the weekend, too.
I think Ryan's ready to dropkick me in the face.

2 comments:

This is the part where you tell the pups how cute they are.
...but seriously, thank you so much for stopping by and for your wonderful comment! I read them all and try to respond as often as I can. We hope you visit again soon :)