Monday, October 22, 2012

You may be at work, Ryan, but you can't hide from this song.


Friday morning I spent entirely too much money on a website domain
and template for my new fancy-pants photography biz website.
And then I let the template sit on my computer and I spent the entire day 
working on the homework I have due this Wednesday.
HA, yeah right. 
I have zero patience.
I spent ALL DAY Friday playing with my website.
I was like a little kid, dying to play with my sweet new Christmas presents.
Seriously, I didn't even change out of my jammies,
I just glued myself to the computer from 7:30 AM to midnight.
And I listened to this song on repeat all 16.5 hours...
annnnd then the whole rest of the weekend, too.
I think Ryan's ready to dropkick me in the face.

1 comment:

  1. we should skype it out and sing it to each other..

    but you have to be eminem.

    ReplyDelete

This is the part where you tell the pups how cute they are.
...but seriously, thank you so much for stopping by and for your wonderful comment! I read them all and try to respond as often as I can. We hope you visit again soon :)