|Surfing is officially on Yoshi's "to-do" list.|
- I've been living with illegals. That's right, since we moved I've failed to license the doggies. We're lawbreakers over here (it runs in my family...when I was little, we owned a dog named Outlaw because my parents got him when they lived in a complex that didn't allow pets). But the law finally caught up with us. I got a letter in the mail from Animal Control the other day and I had to suck it up and pay $40 for two itty bitty dog tags to put on Yoshi and Dobby's non-existent collars. For 20 bucks a pop, I feel like they should be allowed to drive a motor vehicle now. Or I should have at least been gifted a pooper-scooper or something.
- Sore throats, achy ears and stuffy noses. I think we're getting sick. Ryan blames me, of course.
- I have 1036 new emails in my "regular" email account. You know, the email account I created for "important" and "professional" emails, but the one I also end up listing when I order pizza and consequently end up receiving all sorts of annoying promotions. Methinks I should probably go on a deleting spree.
- Hey, USPS! Bring me my new boots, sweater and glasses NOW. Like, right now. I need them two days ago.
- At the grocery store this week, I got that cart. You know, the one with the jank, deformed wheel that you decide probably isn't THAT bad and it's not until you've made it down one full aisle sounding like you're a plane about to take off that you realize that, yes, this IS the worst cart in the entire world. But, of course, by that time you feel like it's too late to switch carts, so you push that monstrosity up and down every single aisle while everyone else in the store stares at you.
- I'm not sure how I stumbled across it, but PUGS SURFING?! I die. Could there be anything cuter? No. No, there could not.
- We watched "The Five Year Engagement" this past weekend and it was adorable. Two thumbs up + five stars.
- This weekend I have TWO baby bump sessions scheduled. Two of 'em. I'm pumped and I can't wait to share some photos...that is, after I finish reading two books and writing two papers for my grad school packet that's due Wednesday. I'm eons behind. But that comment belongs in the rants category.
- Tomorrow is my dad's birthday! I'm not positive how old he is...probably because I can't count that high. But we're sending him birthday wishes from across the country. Especially Yoshi and Dobby...they send big snuggles.
- Happy Friday, frands! Hope you have a great weekend :)