Thursday, September 27, 2012

Introducing...

...my kick-butt September sponsors!
The month is almost over but make sure you check out these great blogs.
Right now. Now, now, now!

Meet Dani from The Daily Dani
My blog is...
"A 20-something, trying to figure out my place in this world, one outfit at a time!"
What are the three fall fashions you're most looking forward to?
1. Military styles with leather accents - I just bought an awesome 
fitted surplus jacket with faux leather sleeves!
2. Layering fall sweaters over summer dresses - 
if it ever drops below 90 here in Southern California!
3. Tights under socks under boots - I love a layered leg, too!
If you could be on any reality TV show, which would it be?
If I could be on any reality TV show, I'd pick a Real World/Road Rules challenge! I've been watching those shows since I was 10 (wow, how old does that make me sound?!) and I feel like I know all of those "cast members". Aside from that I'd likely fail any physical challenge I faced, I would love to meet all of those people - and try to hide my obsession!
The best of your blog:
I absolutely love fashion and am constantly evolving my style. I take daily outfit photos and some of my favorite looks (and scenery!) happen while I'm on vacation -
 like this fun desert shot from my latest trip to Palm Springs!

Meet Carly from Lipgloss and Crayons

My blog is...
"Hello all! I'm Carly, and I blog over at Lipgloss and Crayons.  I'm an elementary school teacher, a newlywed, a Christian, and a fashion lover.  On my blog you will find beauty tips, fashion obsessions, recipes, and linky parties plus a little info about my life in the City of Angels.  Stop by, and make sure you say hello.....I love meeting new friends!"
If you're going out for coffee, what are you ordering?
Grande soy latte with sugarfree vanilla.....yum!
What are the three fall fashions you're most looking forward to?
 I can't wait to wear riding boots (they go with EVERYTHING), scarves, and leather accents...
just bought the cutest leather skirt...hurry up fall weather!
The best of your blog:
I was lucky enough to go a private fashion show for Fashion's Night Out at 
Neiman Marcus a few weeks back, and became obsessed with one of the outfits I saw!  
See how I found options to recreate it at all price points here!

1 comment:

This is the part where you tell the pups how cute they are.
...but seriously, thank you so much for stopping by and for your wonderful comment! I read them all and try to respond as often as I can. We hope you visit again soon :)