- Wednesday, in a state of pizza-craving desperation, I made a deal with Ryan to clean the ENTIRE apartment if he would pick up Dominos on the way home. As a woman of my word I spent all afternoon yesterday scouring this place from top to bottom. It was mildly disgusting (ugh, toilets and dog hair) but, hey...anything for pizza.
- The top of my stupid right foot has been aching like crazy. Get it together, body, you're only 23 years down and many more to go.
- I found one of those silverfish bugs inside a clean bowl the other morning. Unfortunately, I found it after I'd already poured my oatmeal on top of it and its frantic wriggling almost made me pee my pants in fright. It was reminiscent of the time I found a cockroach in jeans after I'd been wearing them for almost an hour. Shudder.
- Just look at those posh puppies. They put up with so much torture from me. But don't they look like one of those old, serious professional portraits? When we adopted each of them, their names were "Duke" and "Miss Winston"...so fitting.
- Did you know you're supposed to floss after you brush but before you rinse your mouth out, that way you pull toothpaste into the space between your teeth? Mind blown. And my teeth are feeling so fresh and so clean, clean.
- Lavender spray is phenomenal on my bedsheets. Ahhh, relaxation at its finest.
- Bleh. I need a massage.