|What I wore: Jeans, Hollister. Sweater & Earrings, Heavenly Couture.|
- Why has no one invited me to a Fantasy Football draft?! Ryan was still on the way home from work when his draft started, so I had to do him a solid (that is such a weird phrase) and complete his first two picks. Riveting. Seriously, I want to play.
- Every single day this week, I've woken up before my alarm. Obviously something is wrong with me. That, or my 30 day Vegan challenge is pumping me up with waaay too much energy.
- Dear Strawberries in my refrigerator - Why are you molding like it's your job? Molding is not your job. Your job is tasting yummy and getting in my belly.
- Ryan got approved to receive overtime pay for the long hours he spent at work last week. Cha-ching!
- Guess who's stealing some of that overtime pay to buy new throw pillows for the couch?! This girl.
- MIKE BOOGIE IS GONE! Thank. Goodness. Finally, I can watch Big Brother without being forced to listen to his arrogance.
- Yoshi got sick earlier this week. When Yoshi gets sick, a few things happen. A) He makes a weird gagging motion for a few seconds before actually throwing up, B) He always ralphs more than once and C) He makes sure he pukes on the carpet. This week, between the gagging and the vomiting, I managed to dash into the kitchen, grab a paper towel, sprint back to the bedroom and catch barf pile number two in my paper towel covered hands. Andrea: 1 Yoshi: 378 (but I get bonus points for using an unnecessary number of synonyms for "vomit" in this paragraph).
- I know what you're thinking. You're wondering why I would ever purchase that sweater when it's obviously just begging for doggy nails to snag the crap out of it. The solution is to snag it on purpose. Pull a few strands, that way when a doggy toe gets stuck on your shirt, the snag will look intentional. That's my strategy and I'm sticking to it.
- Happy weekend!