|This dog is too much adorable in one little body. I don't know how he finds positions like this comfortable.|
- No rants allowed during Birthday Week. Your regularly scheduled rants will return next week. I apologize for the inconvenience.
- I'm now privy to the laundry room secret. Wednesday I was hauling some wet clothes over to the dryers when this guy gets my attention. "Hey," he whispers. "You should use this one. It's only a quarter." He proceeds to point to the dryer next to him. And I'm thinking, this guy is a lunatic...death by dryer is not how I thought I'd go. But I smiled and walked over there. Apprehensively, I loaded my clothes into the dryer and fed one quarter into the slot. BAM. It worked! "See? Nice, huh? Just keep it a secret, okay?" The guy winks at me. Creepy, yes. But, hey, I'm now saving 75 cents per load. Score.
- Each morning when I awaken, the kitchen is spotless (which is definitely not how I tend to leave it at night). I think we have a cleaning fairy (or, Ryan is really awesome).
- We have guests! And we have cool plans all weekend and into next week! And it's exciting!
- I've finally memorized the 30 Day Shred workouts so now I can do them without actually watching. Sure, I miss Jillian's brute encouragement a bit, but now I can watch "One Tree Hill" while I get a good workout in. Hooray!
- Speaking of "One Tree Hill"...I know I'm late to the party, but I'm now obsessed. I never watched it when it was on TV, but my friend told me I had to check it out on Netflix. It took awhile to get past the over-dramatic plot lines (how many people on this show are going to have near death experiences?!) but I'm hooked. Like, waste my entire afternoon watching episode after episode hooked. It's bad.
- Did you know that I can touch my nose with the tip of my tongue? Now you do.
Have a wonderful weekend! I can't wait to get ours started!