|What I wore: 30 days. No outfit repeats. Day 25.|
Jeans, AE. Tank, PacSun. Bandeau, AE. Hat, F21. Sandals, Target.
- Apparently, I love commas. Like really, really love them. They're all over the first draft of my novel and because I'm the one who put them there, I can't figure out if their placement is correct or not. And the more I think about it, the more I start to doubt myself, which then turns into a full-fledged comma panic attack and I have to stop working because all of the punctuation starts looking freaky, like when you look at a word for too long and it starts to seem like just an odd arrangement of letters with a strange, corresponding sound.
- I hate the little stickers on fruit. They're hard to peel off and even harder to throw away because they stick to my fingers (which is why I often just stick them to the kitchen counter and deal with them later). This week all of my apples had not one but TWO stickers each. Sommmmebody working in produce hates me.
- Ryan's been working long hours this week...not coming home until after 8 a few nights. No one wants to spend that much time at work, so I hope his workload lightens up soon!
- A new season of 16 & Pregnant has begun! I know, I know, my TV habits are atrocious.
- Yoshi wanted to butt in on the photo taking action today so he could give me some hugs and kisses. He's the best little snuggler ever.
- This week, Pandora has intuited precisely the right songs to inspire my editing. I have a few very specific stations I listen to when I'm writing or editing my fiction (I'll share more about my OCD writing habits at a later date) and Pandora has been pretty amazing lately. Keep it up, Pandora, I've got a lot more editing to do!
- When we grocery shop, we divide and conquer. Our grocery store is in the same parking lot as a Big Lots, so Ryan heads into Big Lots for energy drinks and toilet paper and stuff while I begin conquering the grocery list. We meet up shortly before I hit the checkout lane (I'm a speed demon with a grocery cart). This arrangement means Ryan doesn't always know what's on (or what isn't on) my grocery list. This week, since I'm trying out this restrictive 7 day diet, I didn't buy any ice cream. He was not pleased. I found this on our whiteboard grocery list (you may also notice that on this particular morning, Ryan "took Yoshi & fed him but no poops"...this is funny but irrelevant):