|What I wore: 30 days. No outfit repeats. Day 22.|
Shirt, AE. Skirt, Express. Vest, JCPenney. Shoes, Payless.
- Nearly all the jackets and hoodies I own are emblazoned with Mizzou logos, which was completely fine in Missouri, where they blended in like camouflage. But now, every time I go out wearing a Mizzou shirt I feel heads swiveling in my direction (paranoid much?). Yesterday at GOTR, several people even asked me what my shirt said. Really, guys, you don't even know what Mizzou is? Sad story.
- Metal toilets in beach/park bathrooms. In 60-70 degree weather, those things are cold. Very cold. (I realize I've just revealed that I sit on the toilets in public restrooms. Go ahead - judge me.)
- Yoshi peed on the corner of the new couch yesterday. He never goes to the bathroom in the house. So, I spent a good chunk of yesterday morning scrubbing the couch and carpet and deodorizing the entire living room. I wanted to dropkick the monster but I refrained because he's got such a cute face and I'm a softy.
- I unearthed my Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred DVD the other day and I've decided Jillian's going to help me get into better shape for the summer. (I shouldn't be sharing this because now I can be held accountable for actually finishing all 30 days. Gah.)
- While in Missouri, I had the pleasure of enjoying both queso dip AND frozen custard. Ah, the small things.
- I'm so impressed with how strong Ryan's mom is. It's been just shy of two weeks since the accident and already she can walk over 100 feet with a walker! And I'm not just impressed with her physical strength, but her mental fortitude as well. In her place, I think I'd be likely to just want to lay in bed and mope but she's been so positive. Right now, she's tentatively scheduled to leave rehab on April 11th. Hopefully we'll find a way to make it back to visit her soon (or perhaps, if her recovery keeps chugging along like it has been, she can come visit us again and get in some walking and relaxation on the beach).
- I would like to draw attention to the fact that this is the third skirt I've worn this week. Three in one week.
- It's almost April already?! Um, where was I during March?