Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spicy chili.

Ingredients:
3 cans (1 lb 15 oz each) hot chili beans  (if you can't find hot beans, buy regular and add cayenne pepper to taste)
1 pkg frozen fake ground burger
1 tsp minced garlic
1/4 cup chopped onion
1 can rotel
2 tbsp brown sugar
Lawry salt (15 shakes)
black pepper (17 shakes)

Prep:
Combine all ingredients in large pot. Cook over medium-high heat on the stovetop until onion is soft and fake burger is cooked (usually around 30 minutes). 

Tip:
This recipe is really imprecise because I switch up little things each time I make it...so, my apologies! Customize it however you'd like. Also, we think it's delicious with Ritz chips.

Serves 11.5 at 230 calories per 1 cup serving. 



1 comment:

This is the part where you tell the pups how cute they are.
...but seriously, thank you so much for stopping by and for your wonderful comment! I read them all and try to respond as often as I can. We hope you visit again soon :)