Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Rain, rain, go away, I need to buy some grocer-ays.

When I woke up this morning, it was a mere 50 degrees outside. Certainly not a cold February morning if you're judging by Missouri winter standards, but this is California and we don't have our heat on (though our apartment does have a heater; no air conditioning though). I was freezing while I sliced my grapefruit and finally I caved and got out our little space heater to keep my toes toasty warm while I ate my breakfast.
And now, it hasn't stopped pouring rain all afternoon. I'm supposed to be grocery shopping right now...but I believe that will have to wait. 
For now, it looks like I'll have to park myself at the kitchen table and work on my novel until this rain lets up. Possibly with an extra cup of coffee (hi, caffeine!). 
Bad weather = extra writing productivity. 

1 comment:

This is the part where you tell the pups how cute they are.
...but seriously, thank you so much for stopping by and for your wonderful comment! I read them all and try to respond as often as I can. We hope you visit again soon :)