Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's day!

Bear with me here - it's about to get mushy for a bit. Shield your eyes if you must. 
14 reasons Ryan is my favorite husband ever: 
1. He's one of the hardest workers I know. I'm so proud of him for everything he's already accomplished and all of the things I know he'll achieve in the future. 
2. He cleans the kitchen when I cook. And he rarely gets irritated when I don't clean the kitchen. Or the bathroom. Or the bedroom...
3. He kept all the notes I wrote to him in high school, even though they should probably never be opened again, as I'm sure they're highly embarrassing. 
4. He's very good looking; don't you agree? Especially for an engineer. 
5. He's going to make an excellent dad some day in the future. In the distant future. Many, many years from now.
6. He thinks I'm purdy, even when I don't feel like it. 
7. He will travel far and wide to buy me ice cream. He's not always thrilled about it, but he does it. :)
8. He supports me in all of my big dreams, which is pretty crucial since I've chosen a career path that doesn't exactly bring in a paycheck right away.
9. He walks Yoshi before he leaves for work in the morning so I don't wake to a whining doggie. Or to poop on the floor.
10. He lets me fill up our apartment with all of my many hobbies - my paintings, my sewing masterpieces, my amateur attempts at interior design and photography - without complaint.
11. He's a great friend. Not just to me, but to all of his friends. And sometimes to strangers. Basically, he's friendly and helpful toward everyone.
12. He reads my writing, even though reading isn't really his thing.
13. He has a (nearly) unlimited amount of patience for my not-always-stable emotions.
14. He's pretty darn funny. And smart. And charismatic. And...well,
awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the part where you tell the pups how cute they are.
...but seriously, thank you so much for stopping by and for your wonderful comment! I read them all and try to respond as often as I can. We hope you visit again soon :)