Monday, February 13, 2012

One of those days.



Today was not the best of days. You know why? 
Because I had a headache that wouldn't go away, my bum was sore from yesterday’s hike and it was dreary and rainy outside. Because, despite having an appointment, I had to wait a whole hour at the DMV before I was helped, and when I got home Yoshi hadn’t made me lunch. Because my favorite sweat jacket has a tiny hole in the sleeve and I have no idea how it got there. Because everything I wrote while I was working on my novel today sounded forced and stupid.
Nope, it was not the best of days...until these pretty flowers arrived at our doorstep, accompanied by a sweet, nerdy love note. 
Thanks, husband! You always manage to brighten my day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the part where you tell the pups how cute they are.
...but seriously, thank you so much for stopping by and for your wonderful comment! I read them all and try to respond as often as I can. We hope you visit again soon :)