Saturday, April 16, 2016

MY NEW WEBSITE - Please follow me at Sincerely, A!


Since Knox was born, I've been trying to be it all - full time photographer, full time stay at home mom and longing to get back into my blog. But after months of trying to balance mom life + work life (wildly unsuccessfully, I might add), I've finally realized that my life won't bend to accommodate my work goals, so I need to change my work goals to fit into my life. And so, the brainstorming began.
I've been drinking way too many late night coffees putting together a complete rebrand of my business and this blog - one that will hopefully fit with this season of our life and grow with the next one. You can now find my writing, photography, our comical California life and an excessive amount plethora of Knox photos over at my new website, Sincerely, A. Please, please come follow along - I'd love to have you! 

4 comments:

  1. I’m glad to see that you have taken a leap and done some rebranding. Sometimes after major life changes, like a move and a new baby, this is exactly what you need. While I often followed your writing and work on “Left Brain, Right Brain, Pug Brain,” I’m excited to see the changes and growth you’ve made with your new website, “Sincerely, A.”

    Chris Hatcher @ Red Stick SEO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you've got exactly the right perspective on this- we all keep trying to squeeze our lives to fit around our work when we should be making our work bend around our lives. Especially with a new baby- you have to be a little kind to yourself. I'm with you on the coffees - it's like lifeblood to working Mums!

    Noah Stewart @ My Local Marketing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andrea, thanks for letting us now about the new website. It looks fantastic - very professional and easy to use. It looks like a lot of hard work has gone into the design. Great to see the photography collections too. Photography, blogging, full time mom? I don't know how you do it. I'll look forward to your new adventures.

    Edwin @ Clicks In Motion

    ReplyDelete

This is the part where you tell the pups how cute they are.
...but seriously, thank you so much for stopping by and for your wonderful comment! I read them all and try to respond as often as I can. We hope you visit again soon :)