Thursday, April 30, 2015

The Littlest Dickherber | 34 weeks


WEEK 34: The littlest Dickherber is the size of a large cabbage...and I feel approximately the size of a beached whale ;) In the last couple of weeks my belly button has gone full outtie, I have Braxton Hicks contractions several times each day and I can almost always feel our little fella pressed up against the outside of my belly. Strangers have started to ask about my due date and respond in disbelief when I tell them, "Yes, it's still weeks away," and "No, I swear it's not twins". Fortunately, I'm a fan of my comical hugeness AND the funny comments. I'm putting the finishing touches on the nursery, making meals to freeze for our first few weeks and stuffing my face with raspberry leaf tea and dates to help prep my lady parts for labor. Though I won't be surprised if he keeps his impatient Mama waiting past 40 weeks, in all my dreams this nugget keeps arriving at 38 weeks, so we'll be ready to go early just in case! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the part where you tell the pups how cute they are.
...but seriously, thank you so much for stopping by and for your wonderful comment! I read them all and try to respond as often as I can. We hope you visit again soon :)