Wednesday, April 1, 2015

The Littlest Dickherber | 27 weeks


WEEK 27: The littlest Dickherber is the size of a head of lettuce! And at over 27 weeks, we've officially entered our THIRD TRIMESTER. Thus far, I've gained a total of 18 pounds (!), some lovely melasma across my cheeks and the ability to entertain all with my pregnancy brain and mood swings (incidents include attempting to put a pancake in the dishwasher and spending a solid 24 hours mad at Ryan because he didn't want me to eat popcorn in bed). 

At this point, our little beastie shows increased brain activity, can open his eyes and can recognize sounds and voices - he seems to be especially pleased when rap music comes on in the car and when I read to him (sorry it's just lame pregnancy books right now, bud). We can't wait to meet this wiggly boy!

1 comment:

  1. Ah it's so exciting, glad everything is going well!

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete

This is the part where you tell the pups how cute they are.
...but seriously, thank you so much for stopping by and for your wonderful comment! I read them all and try to respond as often as I can. We hope you visit again soon :)