Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Instagram lately.


P.S. I finally have an instagram. Welcome to 2010, Andrea. Follow me...@amdickherber

1. Beach sunset. I'll take it. 
2. Surf's up. Sorta, kinda.
3. A beautiful Saturday bike date (with my party pants, obviously).
4. Free patio furniture? Yoshi approves. (If he fits, he sits.)
5. An absolutely stunning beach chic styled anniversary shoot from last Friday. More soon.
6. Siiigh. Love.
7. My up-cycled boho wedding shoot was featured HERE on one of the ultimate wedding blogs. I die. 
8. Vacuum terror. Hide before it gets us.
9. Fancy new running tights. They make me fast as lightning. 
10. Tuxedo mocha. YES. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the part where you tell the pups how cute they are.
...but seriously, thank you so much for stopping by and for your wonderful comment! I read them all and try to respond as often as I can. We hope you visit again soon :)