|What I wore: Boots, MIA. Jeans, Gap. Tank & cardigan, PacSun.|
- Remember the amazing news I received last week? Well, now I'm playing the waiting game. I suck at the waiting game. I have the patience of a potato.
- Yoshi has a case of doggie acne....I think. He's had a gang of wart-looking bumps spring up on his chin and around his mouth. They don't seem to bother him at all, and they don't appear infected or anything serious like that. I've googled the heck out of it, and it seems like perhaps it's just a pug thing. The internet recommended I clean his face each day, so I suppose that's how we'll handle it for now. #pugproblems
- My feet are convinced that I'm trying to kill them. A few weeks ago, I photographed a wedding reception (with the lovely Emily of Anna Delores) and I made the mistake of wearing brand spanking new shoes. By the end of the night, my heels were so ravaged with blisters I could no longer walk like a human. Last weekend, I did the same stinking thing for a day long wedding. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, someone please smack some sense into me.
- However, when I returned home from the aforementioned wedding, I found that Ryan had spent his day cleaning the ENTIRE apartment. Laundry included. I love that guy.
- I'm alllll caught up on photo editing, which means I have an abundance of free time on my hands to do all of the lame things I've been avoiding for ages. Like clean up my desktop...the real life one AND the computer one, both of which are cluttered beyond belief.
- I love pumpkin seeds. Love. So much salty goodness. I can't get enough.
- Have a great weekend, friends! I know we plan to :)