|What I wore: Boots, MIA. Tank, PacSun. Vest, JCPenney. Purse, Forever 21.|
because if pugs had thumbs and could write, those guys would definitely be pen pals).
Five things about me...ready, set, go.
1. I despise showers. Every time I'm stuck in the shower, I find myself thinking of the entire myriad of much cooler things I could be doing for those 20 minutes. Also, the drain in our shower is currently clogged with the clog from hell, which makes my showers an unpleasant shower/bath combo. Gross.
2. Before I go to sleep, I always spray my bed with lavender spray (and sometimes, when it's dark and Ryan goes to sleep before me, I accidentally spray his face as well). It's relaxing (except when someone sprays it in your face while you're sleeping).
3. When I was in first or second grade, for some odd reason I thought it was super cool to put a small bouncy ball in my mouth, bite down on it and feel it shoot across my teeth to the other side of my mouth. But then it shot down my throat. When I realized I was choking, I promptly ran out into the hallway at the same moment my dad stepped out of my parents' bedroom. I performed the universal pantomime for "OH MY GOD I CAN'T BREATHE AND I'M DYING" and he performed the not-so-universal procedure of flipping me upside down and smacking me on the back until the bouncy ball flew out of my throat.
4. For a semester in college I majored in Nutrition and Fitness. Then I realized there was no way I could survive more than one semester of chemistry.
5. I used to be really, ridiculously good at Guitar Hero (but never as good as my brother...le sigh).
Dani, Elle, Leah, Taleen and Carly...tag, you're it.