|This...this is what has sucked up my entire week.|
|Paparazzing the puppies.|
|Check out that flourish...someone must think I'm extra cool.|
- I executed the world's worst parallel parking job this week. I believe it took me a solid 20 wiggles in and out and when I got out of the car I still had to run away ducking my head because my car was an embarrassing 3 feet away from the curb. Oy.
- We bought a new brand of food for the pups and all week long they've had diarrhea and farts so horrendous they could clear a room. You're excited to know that, right?
- My lips have been chapped like nobody's business lately. Get out of here, dry air.
- Because I'm a perfectionist (and because sometimes it just takes a few misses before you get it right), I've been working on a complete redesign of my photography website (and a tweak of the business brand, too). And when I say, "I've been working on", what I really mean is that I've spent every waking moment this week sitting in front of the computer. But I'm almost done...alllllmost.
- I'm off to shoot a newborn session today and I'm itching to get my hands on the camera again (and off these freaking computer keys). Plus...BABY! Yay!
- After spending a solid three weeks trying unsuccessfully to find a hair salon that wasn't too expensive, wasn't too far away and wasn't too funky, I finally sucked it up and just cut my own hair. I don't look stupid (at least no more than normal) and I can put on my pants without the fear of getting my hair caught in my waistband. Win-win!
- Ryan and I started watching the first season of Suits and we're hooked. That show is fantastical. We may or may not have been up until midnight a few nights this week because we couldn't stop pressing play on the next episode.
- I ordered a new camera lens this week and I'm getting it fo' freeeee! Credit card reward points for the win!
- I have no idea who's playing in the Super Bowl, but I do plan to nom some Super Bowl party snacks. Happy weekend!