- On Wednesday morning, I forgot what year it was for a hot minute. 2012...or is it 2013? This is the part where someone should immediately administer coffee directly to my mouth.
- There are many downfalls to having a cold. There's snot, the inability to taste delicious ice cream, snot, headaches, snot. But one seldom realized downfall is the inability to smell when you've stepped in dog poop. Because when you can't smell the dog poop, the only other reliable way to know it's there is to track it across the apartment complex, into your house and onto the carpet. And on that note, I believe it's about time we get the carpet cleaned.
- Speaking of excrement, awhile back I took the puppies outside to go to the bathroom. Yoshi lifted his leg and Dobby wandered directly into the line of fire. Ohhh, dogs.
- I don't know how it happened, but we ended up with CHOCOLATE chocolate chip cookie dough in our chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream carton. It seems that somebody at the factory made a boo-boo and it's probably the most delicious mistake in history.
- My new boots arrived! And the best part? They're not a sponge.
- But speaking of said sponge...Paypal's wonderful customer service department refunded my dollars and the scam website was shut down. Boo-ya!
- On Wednesday I submitted my final packet for school. In celebration, I spent the remainder of the week doing whatever I wanted. This included overdosing on television, finally getting around to painting my nails and snuggling on the couch with the doggies. Because I can.
- On the train we met a man in a golden velour track suit with his pet python (named Anaconda) just chilling around his neck. Normal. Totally normal.