- I don't think I've gone to bed before 1 AM a single night this past week. Ugh, making a biz-nas website is rough stuff.
- The other morning I got up from my desk to get another cup of coffee and when I walked into the living room, BAM! Directly across from our balcony door was our crazy lady neighbor, sitting on their steps in her robe with her legs bent up so I had a direct crotchal visual. Yikes.
- Yoshi has adopted a new, extremely annoying habit of licking the carpet. I'm going to be forced to dropkick him if this doesn't cease immediately.
- My skin is going into full-on winter mode. Please, call me Casper. Ashy, scaly Casper. Bring on the lotion and the fake tanner!
- It's National Novel Writing Month! The challenge is 50,000 words in 30 days. And it's perfect timing because I've just started on a brand new novel. Technically you're supposed to complete a 50k word novella during the month of November, but my story will definitely be longer and I definitely won't finish it by the end of the month. My challenge will just be breaking through the 50,000 word mark before December begins. Wish me ALL of the lucks...I'll need them.
- Ma sweater arrived! Ma glasses arrived! It's like Christmas came early and made me a very happy lady.
- And speaking of Christmas...just a month and a half before we go back to Missouri for the holidays. The pups are already salivating at the thought of all the treats and belly rubs they're going to receive.