|What I wore: Shoes, Toms. Pants, Bealls. Top, Forever21. Scarf, DIY.|
- My snuggly little Dobby-face likes to growl at me at night when she's sleepy and I try to pick her up. This is compared to Yoshman, who allows me to drag him around the house as I please. You better watch it, little lady. I do what I want.
- I seem to have woken up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. I just want to go back to sleep and try again. Ugh.
- On Tuesday I had more cavities filled and of course when I left she warned me that the fillings would probably be pretty sensitive for a week or so. With my last filling I didn't really have any trouble, but holy crap, this time it's like I go into a full blown seizure every time something touches that side of my mouth.
- I got sucked into Gossip Girl on Netflix. Sucked in, I tell you. Can. Not. Stop. Watching.
- My tooth is back, y'all! See you later, Hillbilly Andrea...but hello awkward lisp, thanks to the retainer smashed against the roof of my mouth.
- Fall is my favorite time to refresh and this week I've been refreshing the heck out of our apartment decor, with help from Target's newly-awesome home department. Can't wait to show it all off when I'm finished!
- That's a hair band in my pocket, not a tin of Skoal. I promise.