|Gimme dis box.|
- Every single Thursday when I get ready to start this post, I'm like, "Wait a second. Did I already start this week's compilation of rants and raves?" And then, my mind filled with hope, I scour my post drafts only to find that I'm delusional and no such post exists. Then, I'm like, "Oh crap, I have to remember everything that happened this week?!" Face palm.
- This week I was in the middle of lunch when I realized I had laundry in the dryer. Off I ran to save the laundry and when I returned, there was Dobby, hopping down from the kitchen chair sporting a chili beard. Sneaky, sneaky dog. Dobby: 1, Andrea's chili hungry belly: 0.
- I have a repetitive motion injury and it's your fault. My wrist/forearm has begun to hurt and the pain has slowly gotten worse until finally, the other night it hurt so bad I couldn't fall asleep. I assumed it might be computer related, so what did I do? Naturally, I googled it. Since I started blogging, I've been spending exorbitant amounts of time on the computer. Blogging + writing = my hands get zero breaks. I'm cracking down on unnecessary computer usage and trying to set up my desk in an ergo-friendly way. Any other tips? Please? Pretty please?
- We had a few blissfully cool days this week and it was heavenly for a run. Less heavenly is the way my hams have cramped up.
- I'm compiling my fall fashion shopping list and I'm getting oh-so-stinking-excited about it. Printed pants, faux-fur, more tribal prints, loose-knit sweaters and booties? Yes, please!
- We hit up a super-cool restaurant called Swingers (insert puns here) yesterday night and they have the most extensive and delicious looking vegan menu I've seen in any restaurant that also serves meat. We'll definitely be going back. If only it was closer to home.
- My mom sent us a package! Yoshi immediately identified it as being from "the treat lady" and attempted to eat the box. When we got it open, there were treats for Ryan, treats for the pups and no yummy treats for me. I guess we see who the favorites are now.
- Have a lovely weekend! And if I'm slow responding to comments and emails, it's because I've managed to tear myself away from the computer more often so that my hands don't fall off.