- It seems I forgot that school comes with deadlines. Looks like I'll be spending my weekend with my face glued to a book and Microsoft Word perpetually pulled up on my computer. Sad face :(
- While sleeping last night, I got a bloody nose. Luckily, all the blood stayed clogged in my nostril and didn't stain our white sheets, but I kept waking up in the middle of the night and wondering what that odd metallic smell was...
- A few days ago, someone broke into my brother's neighbor's house and stole their cash. Yesterday, someone (presumably the same people), broke into my brother's house while he was home. Nothing was stolen, but how freaky.
- The swimmy I ordered BACK IN APRIL has finally shipped. It's a miracle! I thought this day would never come!
- Big Brother is baaaaack. Can I just say that I came THIS CLOSE to auditioning for this season? I'm doing it next year, for real. I'm planning my audition tape and everything, as we speak.
- The plumbers came to replace our water heater, and apparently they forgot to actually hook up the new one. We had no hot water for the day, until Ryan came to the rescue! In his spare time, he should probably just be the maintenance man for our apartment complex.
- The Colorado movie theater shooting? How unbelievably terrifying. My thoughts are with the people affected.