- This week, I lost at the watermelon picking game. Normally my intution leads me to a delicious melon. This time it led me to a cleverly disguised piece of cardboard.
- "May grey" and "June gloom". AKA, the phenomenon that makes our area foggy and cool in the morning before it warms up and the sun comes out after lunch.
- Ugh. Allergies. I thought those things had gone away for the season.
- Dobby gets her stitches out this weekend (she was spayed not too long before we brought her home). And then I can bathe the stinky lady! (Ryan, no promises on how soon this bathing thing's going to happen.)
- Retro MTV has been hijacking my mornings. It's truly embarrassing how much I missed the drama fest that was "Laguna Beach: The Real OC".
- Berries. I love them all year round, but I love them EXTRA in the summer.
- Our new place mats. I got them a few weeks ago, when my mom was here, and I'm still loving the pizzazz they bring to our kitchen table.
- As you may have noticed, I was a big failure at finishing the June Photo-a-day challenge. Another month, perhaps?