|What I wore: Boots, Target. Skirt & Top, Forever 21.|
- I was out running this week, when I was viciously attacked by a rabid dog. And by that, I mean I was running past a family out in their front yard when their teeny tiny dog began chasing me, yapping at my ankles. The mom started running after the dog and I stopped so that she could pick him up but before she could grab him, he scratched his tiny little needle teeth across the top of my foot. And it hurt. If I was more of a true uh-mur-can, I'd be slapping that lady with a hefty lawsuit.
- My face decided that this week would be an excellent time to break out all over the place. I'm especially excited about the pimple above my lip that resembles a gross cold sore.
- It literally took me twice as long to drive home on Tuesday because I spent at least half an hour not moving on the 405. (Blah blah, insert predictable LA traffic complaints here.)
- I may or may not have rushed out of the apartment one day this week without remembering to brush my teeth. Awkward.
- While Elease is off in Italy for the month (a month...my jealousy can hardly be contained), I'm guest posting at The Little Lovebirds, where I'm talking about our very first trip to LA (our honeymoon).
- Nutella. Mmmmmm.
- I think I may be the ONLY student in my MFA program who isn't working a day job and wishing they could be writing full time instead. I'm awfully lucky Ryan doesn't mind being my meal ticket for a few years until I become the next J.K. Rowling (HA! Yeah, right).
- Ryan got to play some sand volleyball this week after work. He was pretty pumped. And he's had such long days at work lately, I'm happy he gets to take a break and do something fun.
- TGIF. Seriously.
- I realized I haven't had a haircut in over 8 months. I should probably do that, huh?