|Day 10: Best bit of your weekend. (Sushi and a run on the beach.)|
|Day 11: Door. (Self explanatory.)|
|Day 12: From a low angle. (This picture was Ryan's idea.)|
|Day 13: Art. (Done with a toothpick and all of the patience I could muster.)|
|Day 14: Time. (My favorite time of the day.)|
- Back to school. When I'm sitting at home, I'm always longing to have obligations. When I'm busy, I'm always dying for free time. It's a conundrum, people, a conundrum.
- Our coffeemaker broke. So we bought another one. And then the first one magically fixed itself. And now we have TWO coffeemakers. Not a funny trick, coffeemaker. Not funny at all. (But at least I'll be well-caffeinated.)
- Wednesday morning I woke up and freaked out thinking I needed to move my car before the street sweepers came and I got a ticket. I threw on some clothes and raced outside, still half asleep, where I remembered it was not yet Thursday and the street sweepers wouldn't be coming for another 24 hours. Facepalm.
- I broke out the strawberries for lunch the other day and found a gigantic dirt clod in the package. At least I hope it was a dirt clod. Because if it wasn't....nope, not going to finish that disgusting thought.
- I tried to take off on a run the other day and as soon as I was out the door, I discovered my iPod was dead. And I can NOT run without music. Just can't do it. I hate when my motivation and my technology aren't on the same page.
- I'm now on my way to becoming "Master Andrea" (with a Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing). Everyone should practice saying it, as I will soon only answer to that title. (Just wait until Ryan and I potentially get PhDs and I request that we be addressed only as, "the Doctors Dickherber".)
- After a solid week (at least) of begging, I finally convinced Ryan to give me a back massage. SCORE. Speaking of which, I still need to make an appointment for my professional birthday back massage...
- I spent an entire hour painting my fingernails with the end of a toothpick. They are a masterpiece. I'm considering cutting off the tips of my fingers and framing them.
- June Photo-A-Day Challenge, installment numero dos. (See photos above.)
- I don't know if you've been keeping up with the Miami "cannibal attack" aftermath in the news; apparently the victim is recovering but lost 50% of his face. How unbelievably horrible. What is wrong with people?!