|Looking like a vertically challenged bag lady beside my tall cousins.|
|Working it out at Muscle Beach.|
|My favorite Aunt. We could be sisters, right? (|
- Definitely got yelled at by our apartment manager for not "supervising my guests" at the jacuzzi yesterday. Really? Supervise my adult guests? Excuse me. Perhaps next time I'll remember to keep them on one of those child leashes attached to my belt.
- To punish us for leaving him home all day while we went sight-seeing, Yoshi left us a special present on the apartment floor. Thanks, Yoshman, it's just what I've always wanted.
- The outlet in the kitchen that is hooked up to our garbage disposal broke last weekend, right after I'd dumped some rotten evaporated milk down the drain. Lovely, yes? So for a few days we survived with a clogged drain that smelled like death. Finally, we couldn't stand waiting for the maintenance man any longer. Ryan put on his handyman hat and started dissecting the outlet, while I stood
nearbya safe distance back, with the camera pressed up to my face, giving helpful advice like, "Hey, don't electrocute yourself". And he fixed it. This is why I like him.
- A visit from my most favoritest Aunt Lala ("Laura" is just so darn difficult to pronounce when you're little) and fam. I know you're thinking the reason we keep getting visitors is because we live in a tourist location, but you're wrong. It's our shining personalities that keep attracting people here.
- Millions of Milkshakes. Nutella and cookie dough. In muh bellay.
- Typically I fear department stores. They're huge and require that you search for 93487 hours if you hope to find the outfits you're looking for, but this week I discovered Marshalls. If you've ever been, you know what I'm raving about. Helloooo hundreds of good deals on clothes I need (need, I'm telling you, NEED).
- I finally convinced Ryan that he can pull off wearing a tank. So now he's a real Southern Californian. We're going to blend right in.
- It's almost corn on the cob season and I love corn on the cob almost as much as I love ice cream. I'd better start loading up on dental floss in preparation.
- Threedayweekendthreedayweekendthreedayweekend. I hope yours rocks, too!