|What I wore: 30 days. No outfit repeats. Day 14.|
Shirt & Jeans, Gap. Tank, Express. Sweater, JCPenney. Boots, Target.
I'm notorious for buying items of clothing to wear to a specific event.
Christmas outfits, birthday outfits, Easter outfits.
Which is fine, except that I then have trouble picturing that shirt or skirt as a part of any ensemble other than the one I originally bought it for. So I end up with a closet packed full of
pretty clothes I hardly ever wear.
This particular sparkly tank was purchased as part of my New Year's 2012 outfit.
Generally, I never buy sequins because come on...
how many fancy parties will I be attending after January 1st?
(answer: probably none)
But I bought it. And today, I tried to get some
extra use out of it by dressing it down.
On a totally unrelated note, last night I filled out my March Madness basketball bracket! I don't follow college basketball but making my own bracket makes watching the games (sometimes, when Ryan's home, basketball finds its way onto our television) much more exciting.
How do I make my selections, you ask?
It's a very scientific process.
I base them on a few important factors:
1. Which team has the cooler sounding name? (How could you not like saying the word "Gonzaga"?)
2. How much do I like the state this college is based in? (California always wins with me.)
3. My alma mater gets bonus points. (I'm taking Mizzou to the Elite Eight.)
4. Kansas should always lose.
5. Sometimes I look to see what number a team is seeded at too.
Bring it on, March Madness!