Wednesday, January 25, 2012

THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

Someone, please explain to me why these apartment complexes keep installing smoke alarms right outside the bathroom door. Without fail, the alarm goes off EVERY TIME WE SHOWER. Today, I was careful to crack the bathroom door only a tiny bit but my effort was to no avail. And the ceilings here are so high I had to run like a crazy person to get a chair, climb up and yank the alarm down. In the process, I cut my fingertips on who knows what and I believe I accidentally ripped the wires completely out of the ceiling.

Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the part where you tell the pups how cute they are.
...but seriously, thank you so much for stopping by and for your wonderful comment! I read them all and try to respond as often as I can. We hope you visit again soon :)