Monday, May 18, 2015

The Littlest Dickherber | 37 weeks


WEEK 37: Our baby is as big and fat as a honeydew melon! At our doctor appointment this past week he was measuring in at 36 weeks, head down and likes to hang out on my left side, in the perfect position for delivery. Now that he has OFFICIALLY reached "early term", this guy could technically come any day now! So, we're placing bets on his birth statistics over here :) Our due date is June 7th - Dad's guessing out little man will arrive a few days afterward (why he wishes this torture on me, I'm unsure) and I think perhaps he'll be born promptly on his due date, just like I was years ago (although I have my fingers crossed he avoids repeating my newborn meningitis and two week hospital stay). Feel free to hazard a guess - winner gets to decide who changes the first poopy diaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the part where you tell the pups how cute they are.
...but seriously, thank you so much for stopping by and for your wonderful comment! I read them all and try to respond as often as I can. We hope you visit again soon :)