Thursday, October 24, 2013

Fur & flannel wedding inspiration.

For three weeks in September I was in Missouri to shoot a few weddings and a load of babies, families and couples. There are few things I love more than fall in the Midwest, and all summer long I was dreaming up an amazing fall wedding inspiration shoot I wanted to create while I was there.

Rural Missouri isn't exactly bursting with wedding professionals, so everything was DIY but I could not have asked for better results. Seriously, I'm madly in love with the way this shoot turned out. It makes me feel all warm and cozy. And it makes me crave salted caramel mochas.

Please drop by and leave a comment on the shoot, if you have the time!




4 comments:

  1. gorgeous photos! i'm just getting into photography and can't wait to learn more and improve.
    -- jackie @ jade and oak

    ReplyDelete
  2. Living in south eastern Missouri means that a good, current photographer is far and fiew! This shoot is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A smores cake?! You're kidding me! SO CUTE! Beautiful photos, mama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the s'mores ingredients with the tree stumps!! Great idea

    ReplyDelete

This is the part where you tell the pups how cute they are.
...but seriously, thank you so much for stopping by and for your wonderful comment! I read them all and try to respond as often as I can. We hope you visit again soon :)