- Poor Pala is still in the shop, which means I still have a rental car to drive. It's a Dodge Avenger and this thing has the smallest rear window in the entire world. You could fit an army of sumo wrestlers in my blind spots. If you're standing behind me while I'm trying to back up, there's pretty much a 99% chance I'm going to run you over. I don't like it.
- I woke up earlier this week to a pimple RIGHT below my eye that made my eye just swollen enough that I looked like I'd been punched in the face. Lovely. However, thanks to benzoyl peroxide, my eyeball has since returned to its normal size.
- My back is reeeally getting on my nerves with its soreness and aching and tightness and the stinking physical therapy department wasn't able to schedule an appointment with me until next week. I need a massage, dangit, and I need it pronto.
- Lately, I'm obsessed with documentaries and instrumental folk music. Is this some sort of quarter life identity crisis? Who am I?
- Speaking of documentaries...I would highly recommend seeing Vegucated. It follows three meat-eaters who go vegan for 6 weeks and it's chock-full of interesting information about the stuff we put in our mouths (but don't worry, it's not preachy). Plus, it's on Netflix so it's easy to get your hands on. Watch it! Watch it!
- I live for hilariously auto-corrected and mistyped text messages. Okay, "live for" is a bit of a stretch, but receiving an auto-corrected text message makes my day, and Ryan's phone is pretty good at coming up with awkward phrases. Earlier this week I got a message from him that read, "I love hog" and I died laughing. It was especially pertinent as I received it whilst watching the aforementioned documentary about veganism. Oh, phone, how did you know?!
- I wore this ensemble to the post office the other day. I was standing in the longest line in the history of the world when the little old man standing behind me complimented me on my outfit, saying that I looked very nice and, "Young ladies just don't wear clothes like that anymore". I feel like he might have been saying I looked like a Grandma...but I'll just go ahead and take it as a compliment, anyway.