Monday, October 8, 2012

My brain is still frozen from camping.


Yesterday afternoon we returned home from one long, 
exhausting and wonderful weekend of camping in Big Bear. 
I'm still recovering (and when I say recovering, what I mean is that I'm still
washing the smell of smoke out of my hair, thawing my limbs 
and trying to clean the dirt permanently embedded in all of my pores).
 Also, I took 218,947 pictures. Are you surprised? Of course you're not.
Our campsite had some of the most beautiful scenery we've ever seen,
and the quiet serenity gave me some time to sit and write while the rest of 
our group was out hiking. I'm currently wading my way through all the amazing pictures
I got, so while I'm preoccupied with that, please enjoy these beautimous 
photos from my Sincerely, A. baby bump session last week.
These sisters are BOTH expecting baby girls by the end of the year.
Gorgeous, right?

7 comments:

  1. that's precious! What a blast it would be to be pregnant at the same time as your sister. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awes super cute pictures cant wait to see the camping pictures as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are working on your newest novel. I need to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such great pictures! Hope you had a good time camping over the weekend!

    A Southern Drawl

    ReplyDelete

This is the part where you tell the pups how cute they are.
...but seriously, thank you so much for stopping by and for your wonderful comment! I read them all and try to respond as often as I can. We hope you visit again soon :)