|What I wore: Jeans, AE. Shirt, F21. Sandals, Payless. Necklace, D'Arte Connection (boutique).|
I graffitied that wall to match my outfit. Just kidding.
- Sharing a bathroom between 4 adults for an entire week gets a bit awkward, if you know what I mean.
- My sweet, fringed, Birthday swimsuit top is back ordered until the end of June. Boo! I hate back orders. But when it finally arrives, I'm going to wear that thing 24/7, because it cost $68 and I can't believe I allowed myself to spend that much money on a tiny piece of fringed material.
- I still have a food baby in ma belly. Its name is ice cream.
- Last night, my Spring allergies swooped in and attacked me with a swift roundhouse kick to the face. I have a runny nose, congested ears and itchy eyes, and if I get congested enough that I lose my sense of taste, I'm going to straight up cry.
- I French-manicured my own nails this week, which I haven't done in ages. I have surgeon-like precision when it comes to things like this. Seriously, if I was better at science, I think I would have made an excellent brain surgeon (but I hear science is sort of important when it comes to being a doctor).
- We tried Thai food for the first time this week and it was scrumptious. Except for the spring rolls and peanut butter sauce - those were gross (who knew that I could dislike something with peanut butter in the name?!).
- The Coffee Bean has two new ice blended coffee flavors: Mocha Mudslide and Cookies 'n Cream. I think I just fell in love with coffee all over again.
- Antioch mailed me a package with all of the paperwork for my first residency period in June. This going back to school thing is starting to feel awfully real now. I'm both excited and intimidated!
- I don't usually wear much makeup to Girls on the Run practice, but yesterday we went straight from practice to the LA Artwalk (pictures from that later) so my face was all decked out. The MINUTE I walked into practice, the girls were like, "You're wearing a lot of makeup. You look really pretty today. You clean up really nicely," (that last one was from another coach). Here I was thinking I looked mostly the same, with or without makeup. Apparently, I was incorrect. Maybe I should stop going grocery shopping sans makeup...I may be frightening people.
- For the past couple of days, Yoshi has been constipated (I know, you're dying to hear about Yoshi's poop schedule, right?). This morning, he was constipated no more. So, while part of me was outside on the sidewalk in my jammies having a little party around the two piles that he'd just dropped in the grass, another part of me was thinking, "Crap. How am I going to pick all of this up with just one bag?" Dilemmas, my friends, dilemmas.